“Reputation is the sum of stories told about an organisation”
Smythe, Dorward and Reback
Scholars debate the measurement of reputation management and the cost of crises. But for every organisation and for every individual, the reputation asset is critical. It signals quality, value and, above all, trust.
Every release, blog, tweet or conversation adds or detracts. As Forbes highlights, they have a calculable cost. Good reputation management is as central to effective strategic planning and goal delivery as finance and human capital. It is, quite simply, the currency which makes sense of complexity. And it helps repel the next storm in the twittersphere!
Working with well-tested models, we assist health- and public-sector clients to:
- Audit and assess the risks and opportunities of key plans and initiatives
- Create stakeholder maps and lines of engagement
- Construct messages and narratives which address issues and change positively
- Influence and transform agendas
- Conduct scenario planning and simulation
Build effective crisis management plans which mitigate risk and reputational damage over the classic five stages: detection, prevention, containment, recovery and learning.