If you’re building a career in communication in health and social care, professional development extends beyond our new PgCert-HC.
To support the ‘professionalization’ of communication practice across healthcare, CHCR has also established two fully-accredited and validated ‘pathways’ to full masters’ degrees.
Meaning? A successful CHCR health communications graduate may carry 60 UK credits forward against a full master’s award. Ultimately you need 180: so one-third home!
Option 1 – MSc in Strategic Communications
- More details about the MSc in Strategic Communications here.
- Part-time… entry usually January OR September.
- Semester 1 (Sep-Dec): Media and Campaigning (15 credits)
- Semester 1 (Sep-Dec): Understanding Research (15)
- Semester 2 (Jan-Apr): Communications Impact on Policy Making (15)
- And to complete: (Work-based) Dissertation Project (60)
- More module details: here.